If you want to keep ahead of the competition and be seen as efficient and professional, you should seriously consider purchasing the correct receipt scanners.
They are becoming increasingly popular and beneficial for small, medium, and large businesses.
If you browse around the market, though, you will undoubtedly come across a plethora of different brands and models of receipt scanners.
If you’re looking for a receipt scanner, this will undoubtedly be a difficult and time-consuming process.
The ideal approach would be to search for as many such scanners as possible before making a decision.
As a result, we’re delighted to provide some valuable and relevant information regarding fifteen of the top receipt scanners. These were carefully chosen after much investigation.
We are certain that it will assist potential customers and readers in making the best decision possible.
The following is a list of the top ten receipt scanners for those looking to improve the professionalism and efficiency of their operations and workspaces.
- List of Top 12 Best Portable Receipt Scanners for Small Business in 2023 on Amazon.com
- 1. Go SE, Doxie
- 2. Z300 Ephoto Plustek Photo Scanner
- 3. Brother Color Page Scanner on the Go
- 4. Brother Color Page Scanner on the Go
- 5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Scanner – Best Quickbooks Receipt Scanner
- 6. WorkForce DS-30 Epson
- 7. PS186 Plustek Document Scanner
- 8. Brother ADS-2700W Wireless Desktop Document Scanner
- 9. Portable Scanner from VuPoint Solutions (PDS ST415 WM)
- 10. ScanSnap S1300i Fujitsu
- 11. Portable Scanner Vupoint ST470
- 12. Doxie One is a portable stand-alone device.
List of Top 12 Best Portable Receipt Scanners for Small Business in 2023 on Amazon.com
1. Go SE, DoxieGet it now on Amazon.com
The Intuitive Portable Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Amazing Software is the Doxie Go SE.
If you’re looking for a simple, clever, and cost-effective document scanning solution, there are a number of reasons to consider this Doxie model.
It’s commonly referred to as a user-friendly portable scanner.
It has a variety of fantastic features and perks, including a rechargeable battery.
It is extremely portable due to its modest weight, and it can be taken to virtually any location. It is self-contained and does not require the use of a computer.
Obviously, if you’re searching for a scanner that’s both current and all-encompassing, this is the scanner for you.
- You can scan from anywhere, including while moving.
- It’s the most efficient approach to become completely paperless.
- Because it is self-contained, it does not require the use of a computer.
- The scans are exceptionally clear and detailed.
- It is simple to use.
- Scans a huge number of papers quickly.
- It also includes the necessary software.
- You can also make clever adjustments.
- It supports transferring scanned files to cloud apps as well as local networks.
- It uses ABBYY’s award-winning OCR technology.
- Scanning to the SD card and iPhone is inconvenient and time-consuming.
2. Z300 Ephoto Plustek Photo ScannerGet it now on Amazon.com
Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300, Scan 4×6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor, Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300, Scan 4×6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew, Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Mac and PC compatibility
Many customers who have tried it have praised it and say it is one of the best receipt scanners in its class.
It’s from Plustek, and this model # Z300 Ephoto is jam-packed with great features and functions. It is regarded as one of the most straightforward methods for scanning documents and photographs.
It can scan photos at four different sizes: 46, 57, 810, and 35. You may scan receipts and other documents and have them printed on A4 paper.
It is quick, efficient, and dependable, so you can be confident that it provides the finest value for money.
It follows through on important qualities and criteria, as seen by several excellent customer evaluations.
- Extremely quick and simple.
- In 2 seconds, 466 photographs can be scanned, while 810 photos can be scanned in 5 seconds.
- It is far superior than a flatbed scanner.
- It’s simple to use — simply insert and scan one picture or photo at a time.
- It also has a lot of additional features like picture enhancement.
- The visuals are crisp, clear, and easily readable.
- If you have old photos and papers, this might be a good way to keep them secure and in high resolution.
- You’ll also have access to sophisticated editing tools.
- It works on both Windows and Mac.
- Updates for software are simple to obtain.
- A few consumers have complained about poor customer service and scanning quality.
3. Brother Color Page Scanner on the GoGet it now on Amazon.com
Fast Scanning Speeds, Compact and Lightweight, Compatible with BR-Receipts, Brother Mobile Color Page Scanner, DS-620, Black
Brother is without a doubt a household name when it comes to office supplies and electronics.
As a result, Brother’s DS-620 color page scanner is highly appealing and offers a variety of useful features and functionalities.
To begin with, it is small and light, measuring little over 12 inches in length. It also weights less than one pound.
You may quickly download all utilities and drivers from Brother’s website and have them copied to your CD-ROM.
Overall, it is highly customer-friendly, and it makes the task of office automation pros much easier and less cluttered.
- It has a daily duty cycle that isn’t too bad.
- It has a maximum capacity of 100 pages.
- It can scan photographs and pictures on a variety of paper sizes.
- It is both small and light.
- It’s lightweight and portable, and it’s ready to use in minutes.
- Scanning rates are quite quick and outstanding.
- It may be used with BR receipts without any problems.
- Overall, it provides the best value for money.
- Software upgrades are out-of-date and unsatisfactory.
4. Brother Color Page Scanner on the GoGet it now on Amazon.com
White Brother DS-720D Color Mobile Page Scanner (DS720D)
This is another another famous Brother receipt scanner with several fascinating and unusual features.
This model number is No. The DS-720D might be useful for individuals who need quick scanning as well as those who have a lot of duplex scanning to complete. Yes, it is also portable and light.
Scanning speed is very amazing, and according to a few customers, it is lightning fast. In ordinary mode, it can scan at 8 ppm, and in duplex mode, it can scan at 5 ppm.
- You have the ability to deal with a variety of media needs.
- It may be used to scan receipts, papers, photographs, business cards, and ID cards, among other things.
- It can scan pictures that are around 8.5 inches wide by 32 inches long.
- Despite the fact that it is designed for heavy-duty labor, it is exceptionally light and small.
- It’s ideal for scanning with accuracy.
- Images with a resolution of 600 × 600 dpi can be created in black and white.
- It works nicely in a temperature range of 5 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius.
- The driver download is straightforward and works with a variety of Brothers image scanner models.
- Long cash receipts are not suited.
- Paper detection isn’t always successful.
5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Scanner – Best Quickbooks Receipt ScannerGet it now on Amazon.com
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Portable Scanner for Mac or PC, Black Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Portable Scanner for Mac or PC
You’re getting it from Fujitsu, a reputable company known for producing high-quality office supplies and technology. This receipt scanner comes with a premium license with no questions asked.
There are a lot of additional things as well that are extremely outstanding. It can significantly improve the efficiency of your cost management process.
It’s one-of-a-kind, versatile, and adaptable, with a variety of tweaks and other features.
Overall, you have cause to assume that you are purchasing one of the best receipt scanners available in this price range. It also offers a slew of obvious benefits.
- It helps you to organize, consolidate, and scan your files.
- It may be instantly uploaded and copied into conveniently accessible and searchable folders.
- You may also import picture documents into programs such as Turbo Tax, Excel, QuickBooks, and others.
- It comes with built-in quality management software.
- You may automatically analyze and read your spending.
- Customer-friendly and simple to use
- Content may be easily retrieved from a variety of devices.
- Allows you to share comments, folders, and files with others.
- Various users and stakeholders can access it.
- The battery life is inadequate.
- Customer service isn’t the finest.
6. WorkForce DS-30 EpsonGet it now on Amazon.com
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Sheet-fed Mobile/Portable Document Scanner for PC and Mac
This is a high-quality, portable scanner. It’s an Epson model #DS-30 scanner that can scan both photos and documents.
As a result, it is extremely adaptable and may assist firms in becoming more professional, efficient, and customer-friendly. It also has a number of other capabilities, such as the ability to scan directly to the cloud.
Scanning to A4 sheets, Sheet Fed, and other alternatives are also available. It scans at a reasonable pace of 4.6 pages per minute.
It offers a lot of features, and as a result, it has received a lot of positive feedback from consumers on numerous websites. It also has a number of other advantages, some of which are listed below.
- It may be used to scan photos and documents.
- It is fueled through USB.
- It also includes a document management program.
- With a scanning speed of 4.6 ppm, it’s a good option.
- It can assist in the search and editing of scanned texts.
- You may make PDF documents as well as PDF/A documents.
- It works on both Windows and Mac.
- It is compatible with practically all Windows and Mac operating systems.
- There’s also an optical sensor included (600 dpi color)
- Credit cards, rigid I.D.s, and business papers may all be scanned up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- There is only one wet cleaning cloth included.
7. PS186 Plustek Document ScannerGet it now on Amazon.com
PS186 High-Speed Document Scanner with Auto Document Feeder from Plustek (ADF). Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista/XP/Vista/XP/Vista
This receipt scanner is fast and efficient, with a variety of built-in features and functionalities. It has an automatic document feeder (ADF) that is ideal for a personal computer.
It has a small footprint and is low in weight. It has a whopping 23 distinct sorts of scan file settings, all of which may be changed with a single touch.
You can select the file configuration that best suits your needs and expectations. Your papers may be quickly converted into editable and searchable files.
It has a slew of additional features, and it’s clear that it’s a strong contender for one of the finest receipt scanners on the market. It gets a lot of great feedback and ratings from customers.
- Convert documents to the file types you need.
- The files can be quickly found and browsed, and they may be changed.
- It has a one-of-a-kind Info Barcode feature.
- You may classify finished papers automatically.
- Use the barcode page to categorize data in 1D or 2D formats.
- Image and color modifications may be made intelligently.
- You can crop, auto rotate, and perform other similar tasks.
- Scanned files may be readily sent to an FTP server or a home NAS.
- It’s possible that photographs and images won’t be acceptable.
- It is not compatible with the Mac operating system.
8. Brother ADS-2700W Wireless Desktop Document ScannerGet it now on Amazon.com
ADS-2700W, Touchscreen LCD, Duplex Scanning Brother Wireless High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner
This is a robust and high-performing receipt scanner that is also durable and trouble-free. It provides the best high-speed scanning of documents and photos available.
It’s simple to use thanks to the touch screen LCD. You also have the option of scanning in both directions. It is ideal for both monochrome and color scanning (both at 35 ppm).
When there is a smaller footprint, it also comes with USB fast scan rates. Aside from the benefits listed above, there are a few others worth considering.
- It’s quite light.
- Designed for high-speed, high-accuracy scanning.
- It boasts superior ergonomics and space-saving designs.
- It has a built-in wifi option for connecting.
- You might alternatively use a fast Ethernet connection or link it to a computer.
- Information that is secure may be handled more quickly and privately.
- Secure network protocols such as TLS, SFTP, and SSL can be implemented.
- The 2.8-inch touch-screen display is a significant feature.
- It enables scanning with a single touch.
- Destinations and device settings can both be pre-programmed.
- Scanned photos are simple to access, alter, and replace.
- Despite the fact that it offers mobile scanning, it does not function correctly.
9. Portable Scanner from VuPoint Solutions (PDS ST415 WM)Get it now on Amazon.com
Magic Wand Portable Scanner by VuPoint Solutions (PDS ST415 WM)
It’s also known as a magic wand scanner. It is from the VuPoint Solutions stable, which has a long history of producing some of the greatest receipt scanners.
If you want to convert old images into high-quality digital files and scan documents properly, quickly, and effortlessly, you should check into the PDS ST415 WM.
It has a lot of features, and here are a few of them. You can effortlessly convert color and black-and-white photographs and documents (PDF or JPEG formats).
It does a good job of organizing and archiving your scans. A computer may be used to connect your scanner. Both Windows and Mac operating systems are supported.
Apart from the above, it has received several positive customer evaluations on a variety of ecommerce sites and has a respectable customer rating.
- You may effortlessly connect the scanner to your computer with a USB cord.
- It also comes with a micro SD card that can contain up to 32 GB of data.
- You don’t need an SD card, although you can if you want to.
- It’s really lightweight and small.
- It may be stuffed inside your drawstring bag.
- It’s simple to carry around in a briefcase or bag.
- Allows for on-the-go scanning if necessary.
- OCS software is offered as a bonus.
- Play and play features make it simple to play.
- Documents up to 8.27 inches width and 98 inches long can be scanned.
- Fast operation; even large scans may be performed in under three seconds.
- There have been reports of wrinkles and folds in the scanned photographs.
10. ScanSnap S1300i FujitsuGet it now on Amazon.com
Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i
Fujitsu is back at it. You have undoubtedly made the best option by purchasing the 1300i ScanSnap receipt scanner.
It has a lot of features and, most importantly, it’s easy to use for people who don’t have a lot of technical expertise. It’s small and easy to transport.
It supports both Microsoft and Mac operating systems and has color duplex scanning capabilities.
Aside from the aforementioned features and functionalities, there are a slew of more that have piqued the interest of thousands of users.
We’ll go over some of the obvious advantages and benefits of this scanning equipment for receipts, papers, and other such items.
- Your documents may be readily organized.
- You can make multipage PDFs and save them in folders you create.
- All of the above may be accomplished with a single mouse click.
- Documents may be converted to Word and Excel documents, which can then be modified.
- 10 page document feeder with automated feed (ADF)
- Color scanning on both sides is feasible.
- Receipts, extra-long pages, business cards, and more may all be scanned with this scanner.
- Scan correction features that are intelligent are provided.
- Scan quality is checked.
- The software is simple to use.
- Color, monochrome, grayscale, and more options are available.
- Because of its mobility, it necessitated a number of compromises.
11. Portable Scanner Vupoint ST470Get it now on Amazon.com
Vupoint ST470 Magic Wand Portable Scanner with Auto-Feed Docking Station (Purple) Vupoint ST470 Magic Wand Portable Scanner with Auto-Feed Docking Station (Purple) (Renewed)
VuPoint’s magic wand portable scanner (model No. ST 470) boasts a number of intriguing and unique features. It has a one-of-a-kind auto feed docking station, as well as bundling and other options.
Scanned documents and data can be saved to a MicroSD card. This is the correct move for every office, big or small, to become more efficient and paperless.
It aids employee organization and enhances productivity and customer service. The scanner may scan in color or black and white. It is possible to convert the files to PDF or JPEG format.
There are a slew of other important and relevant features and perks to consider, and we’ll go through a few of them now.
- The microSD card has a 32-gigabyte storage capacity.
- You also have an SD card with a storage capacity of roughly 8GB.
- The one-of-a-kind auto feed dock is a fun and handy function.
- Another thing to remember is the bonus OCR software.
- Scans may be previewed on the LCD before being finalized.
- You receive a lot of extras.
- A 90-day manufacturer’s warranty is included.
- It may not be a decent scanner despite its numerous features.
12. Doxie One is a portable stand-alone device.Get it now on Amazon.com
Are you seeking for a portable scanner that is adorable, ergonomically constructed, and easy to use? If you answered yes, you should not pass up the opportunity to have a closer look at this Doxie receipt scanner.
It’s quite a thing for people looking for the best scanner for their house or workplace. It can function without the need of computers.
It is capable of scanning full color sheets in 8 seconds flat at 300 dpi quality. It also comes with the Doxie app, which is quite handy and simple to use.
This is consistent with Doxie’s philosophy of supplying high-quality software and scanners. You may scan documents and convert them to PDF formats for easy access.
It also comes with OCR software, which aids in the editing of scanned documents.
- It is compatible with the iPad.
- SD card reader is supported.
- This is an add-on item that must be purchased separately.
- It also comes with a 2GB SD memory card that may be used to save scanned photographs.
- There is also a power adaptor available.
- The paper feeder is ineffective.
We are confident that the aforementioned 15 receipt scanners would have provided you with accurate information. It will undoubtedly assist you in making the best decision possible based on your unique demands and preferences. It will assist you in identifying items to avoid and things to think about.